Pages

Thursday 25 August 2016

Warriors



Today we got to meet two players( Ryan Hoffman and John Palavi)  that currently represent the Warriors. We learnt about a lot about Health and our well being, Hydration, belonging, sleep and some fun little quizzes with a catch if we got the question correct we would get a prize.  The one I really enjoyed talking about was sleep because I love sleeping. They gave us a review on what time they go to bed and some tips to get more energy. They also told us that they sleep a bit later because a adult has to have at least 8 hours of rest and a kid has to have an average amount of 9-11 hours of sleep. So we were split up to two teams then each team , if they wanted to answer they had to say there team chant. Since I was in John's team we had to shout J.P if you were in Ryan's team you had to shout Hoffie. The main highlight for me was when we had 30 seconds of each team yelling out their team chant. My team won which was amazing. I got a prize for reading out the passage with a loud voice it was hard because there were a lot of people shouting. I would like to say thank you to Georgia for hosting this amazing event , Alice for organizing  this amazing event and DTR for making this possible. 

1 comment:

  1. This assembly was a lot of fun and was a great way to get an important message across. Glad you enjoyed it :)

    ReplyDelete