Pages

Wednesday 13 July 2016

Eddie the Eagle

Eddie the Eagle


Since I have already watched the movie. I don't want to ruin it to my fellow audience I will just summarize the trailer.  This movie is about a boy named Eddie. His dream was to become a famous Olympian , he tries to find a sport that we was really good. Despite all the negative people telling him that he couldn't do it he "Never Gave Up". He kept trying and trying until eventually he found a sport that suited him it was Ski Jumping. He tried and tried he just never gave up. Until........

Watch the movie to find out the next part to Eddie the Eagle.  If you haven't watched the trailer click here

I think this movie is a really motivational movie because it's mostly about never giving up on your dreams.  Also this is based on a real story can you believe that. 

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mia,

      Hi Mia great work on explaining
      the movie trailer in your own words

      Victoria - Rm 5

      Delete
  2. Hi Mia,

    Great summary of the trailer. I love this movie because it is very inspirational and motivational. I think that Michael Edwards ("Eddie") is a great example for all of us. He tried and tried and tried and, despite many set backs, he eventually realised his dream of competing at the Olympics. I think that we can learn a lot from him!

    If you get the chance I would highly recommend renting the 'Eddie the Eagle' DVD when it comes out. It has yet to be released but it is worth watching, if you get the chance. I saw it with my dad and we loved it!

    Great work with your blogging, Mia. You are serving as an inspiration for others who see that you have already posted so many blogs. It's awesome :)

    Cheers, Rachel

    ReplyDelete