Pages

Tuesday 5 July 2016

Comprehension game skills


This week for my reading I was practicing my comprehension skills with fun activities and games. My  was to I also had to answer questions. So what you had to do was look at a title that then it has three options is this story about  Persuading, Entertaining or informing. I got all of this write because I could recognize the kind of mood and effect the titles was using. I think that is  why I got the answers correct. If you would like to challenge yourself and see if you can get the answers correct click here to play.I was practicing identifying authors purpose.  I also played another game you had to follow instructions by reading and understanding the text properly. So for an example it would say  take three roads to go to school if you were over you had to correct it.

No comments:

Post a Comment