Pages

Wednesday 13 July 2016

Imaginative story

Imagine that you are sitting in the crowd at the opening ceremonies for the Rio Olympics this August. The ceremony has just started and all of the Olympic athletes are parading around the stadium in their uniforms when all of a sudden I see Gabrielle Douglas she is a famous gymnast that competes in the USA team. She comes walking up to the crowd she came to sign autographs and take pictures. Then when it came to me it was like a dream just came true she signed my notebook and Ipad cover along with a picture. I was so shocked but really happy. I will never ever forget this moment of happiness I mean ever!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mia,

    This is a really positive and uplifting story. Great job! I also love Gabrielle (Gabby) Douglas and can't wait to see her perform in Rio in a couple of weeks. Apparently, she is expected to earn, at least, three medals at this year's Olympic games. From what I understand, the women's gymnastic events start on Day #2 of the games. For a full schedule of events, you can go to the official Rio Olympics website:
    https://www.rio2016.com/en/schedule-and-results

    As a final note, if you would like to earn full points for this activity, you just need to add a few more sentences to your story. We are looking for 10-20 sentences if you want to earn the full 20 points.

    Cheers!

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete