Pages

Friday 8 July 2016

Leadership





 


Yesterday a visitor from spark came to our School to talk to us about leadership. Her name was Lynne she first told us to write our role models on a piece of paper and list the reasons why you admire them. I picked a sports person called Kayla Cullen she is one of my role models because she shows really good sportsmanship and is a good team player. Then Lynne told us to write our dream and what you want to change about New Zealand.  For my dream I said I wanted to be a famous netball player and for my change in New Zealand I said I wanted New Zealand to give back to countries by donating money to countries that go through poverty.  After that Lynne gave us a bag,notebook , pen, water bottle and hat. I really want to thank them for giving us this Panmure Bridge School really appreciate it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment