Pages

Sunday 10 July 2016

Tom and Vinicius- 2016 Olympics in Rio


Episode 3 summary 

Episode 3 was about  Vinicius and Tom meet these three girls that really want a picture with them. The girls tell them to keep moving back then they fall over a cliff. Luckily they land safely but they have a canoe race near by then they randomly start kite boarding.  Eventually they find themselves in a place then start dancing and singing with the girls that fooled them . I think this story is really twisted and interesting.  If you would like to watch the set of episode here they are:
Episode 1 ( Click here )
Episode 2 ( Click Here
Episode 3 ( Click Here

2 comments:

  1. HI Mia,

    I also did this activity but a different episode. Did you find this fun? I did. I really liked the way you explained what the episode was about, I could really picture that in my mind. Maybe next time you could add the picture or a video of the episode to your blog post. Keep up the great blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mia!

    I am so glad that you chose to do this activity. Like Nesi, I think that it's quite fun to watch a programme and try to summarise it for someone else. It can be quite a tricky thing to do but I am really impressed by the way that you managed to synthesise it and explain it so well. I also liked your use of the term 'twisted.' It isn't a term that I see very often but I think that it was the perfect word to describe this video. Nice job!

    Cheers, Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete