Pages

Monday 23 May 2016

My family tree


In reading last week we red a book called "Million and millions of people" . This book was about the Chinese government having a policy  that each family would only allowed be allowed 1 child because China is overpopulated. It also showed a example of a Chinese family tree and a New Zealander family tree.  We had to make a DLO showing our family tree and a Chinese family tree it is sort of like a comparison of the two. I have done my family tree and a chinese family tree. I have looked at both of them and I found that my family tree has more relatives then the Chinese family because your only allowed one child.

1 comment:

  1. You have made some great connections to this text Mia. The difference between the two family trees is huge! What do you think this might mean for family celebrations?

    ReplyDelete