Pages

Monday 11 July 2016

Poem about the Rio Olympics

My day was filled with happiness
but it was also filled with busyness
I got to meet one of the famous golf player Lydia Ko
My eyes were filled with joy I started to wonder what do I ask her?
I felt nervous, anxious and most of all excited 
This was the best job ever I could do this the rest of my life
I had a bit of a strife time because the Olympics were coming to a end
Im really hoping that I get to do this again so I can meet new people
But most of all going to new places.....

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mia,

    I really like how your poem is written out. Your poem is really interesting which made me want to read more. Maybe you could add a picture of Lydia Ko so people will know how she looks like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mia,

    I think that you have done a great job of capturing the feelings of excitement and nervousness that you are likely to experience when sent overseas on such an important job. It would be both exciting and pretty nerve wracking to be asked to travel to Rio to cover the Olympic games.

    If I was sent overseas I would also want to meet Lydia Ko. I think that she is a phenomenal golfer. Unfortunately she didn't have a very good outing on her final day of the US Women's Open. Hopefully she'll recover and put in a better performance in her next event!

    Keep up the awesome blogging, Mia. You are a star!

    Cheers, Rachel

    ReplyDelete