Pages

Monday 8 August 2016

The Big Sleepout


Today in reading we red an article called " Big sleep out participants deal with night of extreme weather".  This was about Auckland community supporting homeless people. People experienced what it was like to be like them . From other reviews people said they had sore backs, not enough sleep and rough ground.  To find this information we used three sources of information we used a video an article and another article. So I learnt that I had to be more grateful because I have just realized that other people don't get what I  have right now. In the next event I would really want to participate in this. 

2 comments:

  1. Well done Mia. Good to see you have finish your blog and posted. Keep up with your good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Miss Naicker for the positive comment.

      Delete