Pages

Friday 12 August 2016

Provocation



This week we have been learning to consider both side of a provocation so that we can make an informed opinion.  Our question we had to make an opinion on was " Should host countries spend so much money on building the Olympic venues? ". Well being honest I thought that you didn't have to spend tons of money just on multiple Olympic venues because this money can be used for better things like hospitals, homeless and many more. See if the Olympic's are over what are they going to do with it.  To prove my point I added evidence to my blog with images and attributed it.  I also added in other peoples opinion because I have just realized that everyone has a opinion you don't always have the same. 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I am really amazed with your work. Good to know before and after Olympics what happens with the events. Keep up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous work Mia! Your DLO is really well thought out and your blurb clearly explains your task. I enjoyed seeing how you formed your opinion. Well done!

    ReplyDelete