Pages

Friday 26 August 2016

High Jump


Yesterday we had our Run, Jump, Throw lesson. We got to learn the skills of high jump. I knew most of the skills because I haven't done it in a very long time. Our first skill is to have slightly bent knees, arms follow through. toes up, straight slightly.   So first we got to learn the formation of it and the arms. So the formation was right , right , left , left. This meant that our legs go right then our right arm goes up then it follows through.  I think I enjoyed this more than running and long jump because I have had more experience in this sport. 

1 comment:

  1. A detailed description of your learning Mia. I like your honest evaluation of the part you found challenging. Did you find it hard using the same leg and arm actions after having to think about using the opposite leg/arm actions in running?

    ReplyDelete