Pages

Tuesday 16 August 2016

Ancient and Modern Olympics


For the past 2 weeks I have been learning about Ancient and Modern Olympics. I learnt the history about the ancient and the similarities of both modern and ancient Olympics.  I think my favorite activity was when we had to  write 5 facts about both of the topics. I did not know that  women were not allowed to compete in the Olympics nor watch the Olympics. In the ancient Olympics you had to be a Man of Greek Origin and free born. I thought this was really sad because girls can do things boys can do. I also learnt about the Modern Olympics I learnt that they spend around the same money each year which is about 450 million dollars for each country and more. I t=can't wait to learn more about the Olympics since it is our topic for this term. 

1 comment:

  1. Well done with your inquiry topic. You got some really interesting facts about ancient and modern olympics. Keep up

    ReplyDelete