Pages

Tuesday 30 August 2016

Training


For the past two weeks we have been learning about the training skills of Olympic athletes.  We learnt how  athletes train and how much hours they train a day.  We also got to learn how to check our pulse I thought that we were supposed to feel our chest for our pulse but it was actually our wrist and our neck to find it you have to feel it kind of vibrating. We then had to find sports that involve Agility, Strength and Endurance.  For Agility I wrote soccer or also known as football. I put down weightlifting for Strength because you have to be really strong to carry heavy weight. Last but not least I put cycling for Endurance since it is a long sport it will depend on your stamina.  I enjoyed this rotation I can't wait to learn about hauora. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, great and seems like you have learnt a lot about training for your topic.

    ReplyDelete