Pages

Wednesday 2 November 2016

Bar - Tailed Godwit


This term our inquiry focus is Flight , Bar Tailed Godwits. We got split into groups and worked collaborative together to make our very own thinglink. If you don't know what a thing link it is when you link a piece of information and link it to an icon of your choice. We linked it with Godwit information that we had used for this DLO. I worked with Daniel and A.J.  We also used a sketchnote which is basically writing notes and turning them into pictures or etc.  
Record 

1 comment:

  1. Great DLO Mia! I clicked on all the links and enjoyed learning a bit more about godwits. I loved the way you made this DLO multimodal as it lets people listen, read and watch. My favourite link was the vocaroo as I learnt three really interesting facts about these birds. Superb collaboration :)

    ReplyDelete