Pages

Wednesday 16 November 2016

Making Connections



http://www.pspb.org/blueribbon/games/questioning/ques.html





Today in reading I got to play some games that involved practicing our skills  Predicting, Inferring, Making connections and questioning. In the questioning cube game we had to read a text then roll the dice say it comes up with what it will ask a question which will relate to the text. If you get it correct you will get a point. The next game is  making connections this will help you with making connection with yourself, text or world. I got most of them correct but got one incorrect. I think I enjoyed this game as well because it helped me a lot with making connections. The last game was detective notebook this will help me with inferring and predicting what has happened and what has happened next.  I really liked these games because it gave me an extra boost with my understanding of my skills in reading. 




No comments:

Post a Comment