Pages

Friday 4 November 2016

Experimenting with paper planes?


Yesterday we had a challenge that we got to face. Our challenge was to design and make a paper plane the will fly the furtherest. We were all split up into groups and started to come up with some ideas.  So we all started to plane the designs , by using youtube clips , websites and some of our prior knowledge.  The fun part was when we got to test our planes seeing if it would go far or just go high. My first plane went further but it was really high. I decided to not use it as our group idea and made a new one. I then made another one this one did not work at all it only went down and didn't make any distance.  Which I thought was a waste. Experimenting with which planes worked or not was fun and we got to learn some things.  We tested them over the balcony, park and the field spaces that were free to use.  I can't wait to see whats in store for us the next time we do this task.  



No comments:

Post a Comment