Pages

Thursday 20 October 2016

Summarizing



Yesterday we had to learn how to summarize stories. This skill we already knew but we just had to come back to it so we can get a clear idea of what to do. This task that I had done was that we had to play a game. So first you had to read the passage that it had given you then you had to highlight the main points of the text. After doing this you would make a handbook and summarize all three chapters of the passage. I thought this really helped me with my reading skills because now I know some tips to summarize properly. If you would like to give you are reading challenge click here.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mia,
    I really found this game fun, and interesting. By playing this game it made me think about the main idea. What was your favourite part? What did you dislike about it?

    ReplyDelete