Pages

Monday 10 October 2016

Leadership


Today the year 7 pupils were talking about leadership since we are going to be leaders next year we had to get a reminder of leadership qualities.  For example we would write qualities of a leader but we had to know that leaders aren't perfect they make mistakes as well. I chose this shape because it has 25  words and 25 fingers which made sense. Also leaders help each other. I really enjoyed this activity because I got to experience what it was like to be a leader.



2 comments:

  1. You identified some very important leadership qualities Mia. I'm glad you enjoyed this activity because its important that we set our 2017 leaders up for success.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mia,

    Your DLO looks really outstanding. I really like how you added an explanation of what you were doing because it would look weird if you just added the picture on its own. I really liked that website because it was another way of creating a DLO. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete