Pages

Monday 17 October 2016

Rhythm Interactive




Today we got to do rhythm Interactive they are a group that tour around New Zealand and other countries. They basically teach us African Drumming. It was really fun because we got to match the beat and sing as well. We also learnt different techniques to drumming. They didn't really speak because they were trying to prove a point, they were trying to prove that actions that are louder than words. I totally agree with this because I also think this as well. I learnt that we can connect beats so it can sound longer.  I would like to thank Lucy and Johnny for helping us and learning cool things in music. 

2 comments:

  1. It was a great session Mia! I'm glad you enjoyed it. Did you find it easy following the rhythm? If I looked at what someone else was doing I know I got a bit muddled up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mia,
    It looks like you really enjoyed playing the drum, I really enjoyed it too. I also liked how they taught us that actions speak louder than words. Did you find it easy?

    ReplyDelete