Pages

Tuesday 6 December 2016

Kuaka Migration





This our main focus in reading is Reciprocal reading.  Since our topic is Flight this related to the bird Kuaka or also know as the Bar-tailed godwit.  We started off with filling in our questions matrix this helps us to to think critically about an image by writing my own questions that will help me find the information in these pictures. We next had to make connections by , we had to write how we travel to places now, 30 years ago and 100 years ago. I thought ti was really easy but it had a twist you weren't allowed to search it up or use books. Furthermore, we had to write some problems to help establish and support the ideas. We then red a story about Kuaka , we first made predictions of what the text was about. We then red the story I thought this helped me with my synthesizing skills because I used my new knowledge and my old knowledge to my a new understanding.


No comments:

Post a Comment