Pages

Friday 9 December 2016

Head Girl Speech



Head Girl Speech
My name is Mia and I have been nominated for Head Girl.

I am a perfect choice for Head Leader because I have skills that suit the position.   
First I am confident, which means I will be able to make the school proud when representing in outside activities. I can take on this position with responsibility and with all the hard work and determination needed. For example I have completed majority of my work which leads to the fact that I have over 300 blog posts.
I also lead by example which works well for the school. Furthermore is that I can motivate others when they need my help, isn’t this a skill a leader needs?

I will strive to represent the school the best way possible and become the role model of our younger students I participate in all activities and encourage others to try their best, and never let anyone feel discouraged.
I also show great leadership by helping others if they are stuck on a task as well as my social interactive skills. I work well with others which makes me collaborative with my classmates and shows that I can work as a team which would be helpful since we are going camp next year.  

This concludes to my speech. To be able to call myself the Head Girl of Panmure Bridge School for 2017 would be a honour and privilege, this position is made for me and I will be able to prove this if I am the Head Girl for next year! Thank you.

This is my speech for my student leader nominee for head girl. When presenting this I was really nervous because I had to speak in front of the year 8's and my fellow yr 7 classmates.


No comments:

Post a Comment