Pages

Friday 13 November 2015

Describe the secret wish of a devious movie star who solves crime.

Screenshot 2015-11-13 at 9.30.26 AM.png

Describe the secret wish of a devious movie star who solves crime.

I was writing in my diary I really wanted something ,something wonderful.She thought while she was acting I don’t just want to be and crime scene actor I want to be a great Wonderful singer or a doctor.Then she thought I know I want to go to France to see the eiffel tower  in Paris.She wanted to go to Paris that’s where I want to go Olivia Holt Was thinking.But one day she got to go to France because for the past four months she was saving because it was near Christmas so she went to France on Christmas Eve she got to go there she meet one of the famous actors it was Angelina Jolie it was her my Idol.I was shocked I took some photo’s with her but she gave me a charm it was a little weird but said  Follow your heart.That’s how I came to be an a strong girl following my heart.

This is my story starters writing my topic I had to do was Describe the Secret wish of a devious movie star who solves crimes.If you want to try story starters you can go on it here's  the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment