Pages

Wednesday 4 November 2015

Describe a day in the life of an annoying police officer who is shipwrecked on a desert Island.

Screenshot 2015-11-04 at 9.57.39 AM.png
Describe a day in the life of an annoying police officer who is shipwrecked on a desert Island.


It was hot  sunny day  I was sweating with pain to make it worse I was in my police officer uniform at least I had a hat on to keep my face cool.There was no water or food but Bananas that were rotten  I was so itchy from the mosquitoes that were coming straight at my skin .Until the weirdest thing come to me a pig that had wings at the same time it was flying it was saying “ Oink” “Oink”.I saw at stick but not an ordinary stick i think it was a wand I quickly grabbed it and saw a magical book that was hanging on the tree this island is really weird. Any ways I wished for some food so I had to say “Foodalicious” and it came with a big cookie and some milk.Then Finally I was finished then I thought I should have a big apple pie which seemed so delicious in my head.I wished for it I had to say “Apple Kadosh” It came up I jumped up with joy I really thought this Island was magical. I wished for a lot of things to take for me back home but as I read the spell book it said you only get 50 wishes and he ran out so the police officer is stranded on the Island forever.

This is my story starters story it was really weird because my story was called describe a day in the life of an annoying police officer who is shipwrecked on a desert island.If you want to give the story starters a try I will stick the link below.

https://www.scholastic.com/teachers/story-starters/

No comments:

Post a Comment