Pages

Wednesday 18 November 2015

Athletics Recount


Yesterday  was athletics day.I was so excited that I couldn't stop jumping .My favourite activity that we did was hockey it was pretty hard to get the ball inside the goal but I had really fun.At the end of the day well in the afternoon we had our year group sprints I watched my sister race but she came 4th. Now it was my turn I was running on the spot but I had butterflies in my stomach.The starter said “ On Your Marks Get Set Go” off we went I pumped my legs and arms and I came first for the heats and I made the final.It was time for the finals I was ready I couldn't wait everyone was watching well I didn't think of them I just wanted it over and done with.The starter said “ On Your Marks Get Set Go! “ I ran as fast as I can.I was pumping my arms and it was the end I came first which meant that I had to go Athletics.  

No comments:

Post a Comment