Pages

Wednesday 13 April 2016

The EXTREME Go-Kart Ride

The EXTREME Go Kart Ride



‘’LOOK OUT EVERYBODY!” Zoe Shouted.  People ran out of the way trying not to get hit from the go-Kart. This go -kart was Masons so he had to take extra care of it . Mason was controlling the big red go kart and Lucas was on the back holding onto the driver's seat. The siblings were shouting for their lives while Lucas was laughing and enjoying the ride.
“Why are you laughing?” yelled Zoe
“Im laughing because it’s fun” replied Lucas
“I know this is fun and all but can you stop the kart Mason ” Zoe said
“Okay I'll try” Replied Mason
“What do you mean you’ll try?”Zoe said in a worried Voice.
“Well here’s the thing, the brakes are broken from the last time I rode it with my friends” Said Mason
“WHAT! why didn’t you tell us this before we went on this”Zoe Screamed
“I thought you knew”Mason shouted


While  the two siblings were arguing ….. (30 seconds Later)
“AHHH! Were going to crash into that tree!” Lucas shouted.
“Wait what!” Zoe and Mason yelled.
“Stop the kart!”Lucas said in a shaky voice.
“I can’t the brakes are broken” Mason yelled.
As the siblings were trying to stop it they eventually crashed.
“AHHH” They all screamed together.“CRASH!”  The big red go-Kart burst into pieces and had a dent on the bonnet. One of the tyres popped from a nail and the kart had a lot of scratches on it which stood out. To make it worse Mason just got this about 4 days ago.

“Oh my gosh how are we going to tell mum about this?” cried Mason
“Well we won’t we can just hide the kart in the garage” Zoe said.
“No we're going to tell her!” Mason said.
“Do you want to get growled at?” Zoe said.
“Well I don’t but it’s good to tell the truth you know... Fine what's your plan to get it fixed?” Mason said in a scared voice.
“Well my friend’s dad is good at fixing things he fixed her go-Kart so maybe we can take it into her tomorrow”  Zoe said. So Mason agreed to take it to Zoe’s friends dad. They took it to the garage and put a big sheet over it so their parents wouldn’t see it broken. Zoe quickly ran to her friends house and asked if she was allowed to fix her brothers go-Kart  her friends parents agreed.

In the morning Mason and Zoe quickly went to the garage grabbed the go kart with the broken pieces and headed off to their house . As they got their her dad told them that it would take about 1 hour to fix it. The siblings agreed and quickly scurried home.  As they walked pass their mother . Their  mother  showed no apathy . “Okay so it’s 8.00 right now it should be fixed by 9.00” Mason said.
“Hopefully “ Zoe replied.

The siblings got ready to go and get Mason’s go-kart. They quickly ran to Zoe’s friends house. Finally the go-kart looked brand knew. The quickly ran to their house and put the go-kart in the garage. “Where have you been? And why is Mason’s go-kart out of the garage it’s only the morning? ” their mother said out of nowhere. “Umm …. nowhere we have been out riding the go-kart” Mason said
“Fine we’ll tell you the truth well me , Lucas and Mason yesterday afternoon went on a go-kart ride and crashed into a tree the go-kart, then we got it fixed at my friends house this morning.” Zoe explained.
“Why didn’t you tell me?  So you lied to me about the kart I would have got it fixed” their mother replied.
“We're sorry we thought you might give us a growling and punish  us!” Mason cried.
“Well okay I forgive you but just don’t lie it’s a wrong thing to do!” Their mother said.

So now Mason and Zoe knew to always tell the truth and never lie. They learned a very valuable lesson never tell a lie to your parents even  if it’s something bad that you have done.


This week I have been revising my story that I wrote last week. I first planned it with a mind map  then I used T.O.P.E.S  for my planning structure. I used one of the picture prompts to create my narrative story. I used a lot of dialogue in this story because  wanted to try something I hardly use dialogue.The moral of this story was to never lie to your parents even if it's something bad that you have done.

No comments:

Post a Comment