Pages

Monday 25 April 2016

Make a recommendation-Holiday Reading


I have read this book called "Matilda"and I think you might like it to . This book is written by a famous author named " Roald Dahl", which you have probably heard of .  I would recommend this to readers that love fantasy because Matilda has really special powers that is controlled by her eyes. I also think this book is for readers that love to have a good laugh because it has some funny parts of the story which I think you will love. I would really recommended this to people that love scary books because in one of that parts it is really scary even I got a bit scared. If you like fantasy,Comedy and a bit of horror I recommend this to you. I think my friend Angari should read this book because she loves to read funny books.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mia,
    I have read this book and your explanation has a really good connection to the book. Keep up the holiday reading Mia :)

    ReplyDelete