Pages

Tuesday 5 December 2017

Tech Experience





On Friday we had our last Tech lesson for the year. Our first rotation was Food Tech we got to make mince pies, chicken kebabs with potato salad and more. We learnt some good recipes and used different  cooking equipment to help us bake/cook foods. Our next rotation was graphics, we made MDF clocks. My clock was a camera because I enjoy photography. This was a long process because we did a lot of planning and colour choice was quite hard because you had a limited amount of colours. I think my finishing design turned out better than I expected. Now our last rotation was stained glass, my design was a boat. I think this was the most interesting rotation because it was something new and I haven't tried this before. This was quite long to make because I had over 4 pieces of glass to cut. I think the Friday tech experiences were very fascinating because we tried something new this year and we had things to take home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment