Pages

Tuesday 7 February 2017

PBS care Values


Today we were learning about our school values that we use at Panmure Bridge School.  Our learning intention was to understand how we will use the Panmure bridge School values to help us make the most of our learning opportunities. I worked collaborative with my group ( Savelina, Mataio, Josh, Sanujan and C.J) to revise our ideas about our values. To help us we used pictures of our own and demonstrated the each values. I enjoyed this task because it has made me started this year on a positive note. 

2 comments:

  1. Great work on your care values Mia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Job Mia I really like your photos and your team working together as a group. And how the slide is showing the 4 care awards for Panmure Bridge School.

    ReplyDelete