Pages

Tuesday 13 October 2015

The trip to Rotorua

The trip to Rotorua 
On the first Friday of the school holidays me and my  family went to Rotorua as known as Rotovegas . As we drove up we smelt the fart smell of the geyser’s.We stayed at a Hotel near town.

The next day we got to go to the skyline on the far side of Rotorua . First we went on the Gondola which was scary because we could see the whole of Rotorua and the lake.Now we got off the Gondola.

I went to get my helmet for the luge.I went to the line it was so long that I had to wait five minutes.”Yeah”, I thought. It was my turn finally the moment I've been waiting for as the instructors told us how to stop and how to go.You had to pull forward to go and pull back to stop.As I went to the beginners lane it was pretty easy at first but when I saw the steep hill that I was going to go down I was in shock. I went down it ,it was actually pretty fun I was  laughing with joy.as the ride ended I felt  like I wanted to go again.

After we went on the  two chair lift it takes you back to where the luge ride was you could see the mountain bikers and the people on the luge tracks the view was  beautiful.  

After we stopped at the Jelly bean I did one the jelly bean Challenge I got to spin the wheel the wheel was going to pick your that you were going to eat flavour. There were many disgusting flavours like rotten egg and  nail clippings. I ate the most disgusting of all,  rotten egg!

I wrote about one of the things I done for the school holidays.I added feelings and tried to add describing words.

No comments:

Post a Comment