Pages

Wednesday 7 September 2016

Decimals


Our learning intention was find place value in decimals . In our maths we have been learning how to translate decimal numbers in to words so we can get a clear idea of decimal place value. So for example say it was 67.8 I would say it is sixty seven and 8 tenths. We also had a mixture of doing it the other way round for an example sixty two and nine tenths so now we would write it into number form so this would be 62.9. I predict that I got most of it correct but some maybe incorrect because I wasn't quite sure of the equation.  I thought this was really hard because one of my weak strengths in maths is decimals but I think I have improved since the start of the year. 

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous post Mia! It is very honest and shows that you are thinking about your learning. Come nad talk to me and I will show you some great online challenges that will help you practise your decimal knowledge :)

    ReplyDelete